NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Server IP is: verincraft.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonor Store
Latest topics
» Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.
Regun's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Mortale Girl

» Activation Code Metal Slug Complete Pc
Regun's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 am by 

» Colin McRae Rally 2.0
Regun's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 am by 

» Resignation from Exuscraft
Regun's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm by Ymerejliaf

» Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?
Regun's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm by Guest

» Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!
Regun's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm by Ymerejliaf

» what the heck is going on
Regun's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm by CaptainSaac

» Current new site status
Regun's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm by Guest

» White-Listing
Regun's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 am by Guest

Top posters
CaptainSaac
Regun's Mod Application I_vote_lcapRegun's Mod Application I_voting_barRegun's Mod Application I_vote_rcap 
Ymerejliaf
Regun's Mod Application I_vote_lcapRegun's Mod Application I_voting_barRegun's Mod Application I_vote_rcap 
Mortale Girl

Regun's Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Regun's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regun's Mod Application   Regun's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:47 pm

Supported
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: Regun's Mod Application   Regun's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:26 pm

well i support regun 100% except I just think he needs to keep playing like 3 more days until Ill give him staff. But its also up to Ymere and input from other staff members
Back to top Go down
https://nectuscraft.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Redo   Regun's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:10 am

ok, i have spent some more time in the server, i have even gotten a lot of people on the server, i have also been told by someone high up that i might want to go apply for staff Very Happy. Here is a redo of my application

Real Name (Optional):Nick

IGN (Minecraft Name):Regun

What rank are you applying for:Moderator

How long have you been with Nectus:I believe it has been 6 days

Why should we choose you:I am nice to just about everybody and think of others before i do something. Also i have gotten a lot of people to visit the server.

How would you make Nectus better:I would make Nectus better by keep advertising, and I would try to make everybody have a good time in the server and get the people to want to come back and play.

How much experience have you had:I have plenty of experience being part of
the staff of a server and i always enjoy being part of the team. Im admin on a currently active server, ive also been a admin on another server which has been shut down, also been staff of smaller servers that use hamachi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regun's Mod Application   Regun's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:03 am

I agree with Smite and Goald. Give yourself more time on the server, then see how ya do. Ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regun's Mod Application   Regun's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:11 pm

The best thing you can do is log time on the server. The more time you've been with us and that you play the better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: well   Regun's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:36 am

first. moderators dont get creative mode so you wouldnt be building much. second. your formatting was incorrect. third you've been on nectus for only a day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regun's Mod Application   Regun's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:01 am

That format you used should be the actual format

Real Name (Optional):
IGN (Minecraft Name):
What rank are you applying for:
How long have you been with Nectus:
Why should we choose you:
How would you make Nectus better:
How much experience have you had:

Anyways, good luck. I might post a Moderator application later.

~Death

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Regun's Mod Application   Regun's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:54 am

Minecraft name: Regun

What rank are you applying for: Moderator

Why should we choose you: Im nice to everyone and help out when i can, im also decent builder.

What would you do to make Nectus better: Id still advertise, i would also try to be on a decent amount of time to help others. id also contribute good ideas and build stuff thats needed

How much experience do you have: I have been staff on quite a bit of other servers meaning i have experience and i can be trusted, the reason im applying to be staff on this server is because the other servers have been shut down due to lack of money, and i also love this server and ill try everything in my power to make everyone have a good experience when they are on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regun's Mod Application   Regun's Mod Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regun's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1