NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Server IP is: verincraft.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonor Store
Latest topics
» Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.
Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Mortale Girl

» Activation Code Metal Slug Complete Pc
Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 am by 

» Colin McRae Rally 2.0
Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 am by 

» Resignation from Exuscraft
Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm by Ymerejliaf

» Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?
Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm by Guest

» Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!
Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm by Ymerejliaf

» what the heck is going on
Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm by CaptainSaac

» Current new site status
Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm by Guest

» White-Listing
Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 am by Guest

Top posters
CaptainSaac
Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP. I_vote_lcapIs Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP. I_voting_barIs Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP. I_vote_rcap 
Ymerejliaf
Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP. I_vote_lcapIs Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP. I_voting_barIs Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP. I_vote_rcap 
Mortale Girl

Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mortale Girl

Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP. Empty
PostSubject: Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.   Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm

I quited verincraft a long time ago. And i feel like I missed it,you know. Then, when i tried to connect to the server with Ip: Verincraft.com , it won't work. Is the server still up or you guys are out of money ??
 pale 
Back to top Go down

Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.
Page 1 of 1