NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Server IP is: verincraft.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonor Store
Latest topics
» Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.
Re-Opening of NectusCraft!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Mortale Girl

» Activation Code Metal Slug Complete Pc
Re-Opening of NectusCraft!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 am by 

» Colin McRae Rally 2.0
Re-Opening of NectusCraft!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 am by 

» Resignation from Exuscraft
Re-Opening of NectusCraft!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm by Ymerejliaf

» Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?
Re-Opening of NectusCraft!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm by Guest

» Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!
Re-Opening of NectusCraft!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm by Ymerejliaf

» what the heck is going on
Re-Opening of NectusCraft!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm by CaptainSaac

» Current new site status
Re-Opening of NectusCraft!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm by Guest

» White-Listing
Re-Opening of NectusCraft!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 am by Guest

Top posters
CaptainSaac
Re-Opening of NectusCraft!! I_vote_lcapRe-Opening of NectusCraft!! I_voting_barRe-Opening of NectusCraft!! I_vote_rcap 
Ymerejliaf
Re-Opening of NectusCraft!! I_vote_lcapRe-Opening of NectusCraft!! I_voting_barRe-Opening of NectusCraft!! I_vote_rcap 
Mortale Girl

Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ymerejliaf
Owner
Owner

Re-Opening of NectusCraft!! Empty
PostSubject: Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!   Re-Opening of NectusCraft!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:54 pm

Hey everyone I wanted to announce the Re-Opening of NectusCraft! We have a new ip that's just temporary (in theory), but we're hoping to get some donators to allow us to get a cheap but good host. We have a host currently, Weathercraft, who has graciously allowed his hosting services for free, and we're currently starting from scratch. So we'll be rebuilding the server for a bit before we open to the public, but we're hoping that we can get some good support from our members as we're in a tight situation money-wise.

Because we're tight with money, we're going to offer a sale on all ranks. For the first 2 weeks of opening our server, we'll be having a 40% off sale to encourage members to donate. If you don't know what this entails, it means that all ranks are half off. So you can get a rank costing 100$ for only 60$. We'll announce the day we will be going public when we are closer to being done with the building of spawn. We hope to have that done soon, and we hope to see you there!

Ymerejliaf,
New Owner of NectusCraft

and

CaptainSaac,
Co-owner of NectusCraft
Back to top Go down
Ymerejliaf
Owner
Owner

Re-Opening of NectusCraft!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!   Re-Opening of NectusCraft!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Ok, got some new status for you all. We have a plan to get the server up and running again, with the help of our co-owner. Isaac's got a generous friend who will allow us to get some free hosting as well as console, and the works. So because of this, we're going to start getting ready to set up the server. All I ask is that you remain patient in the coming week or two while we sort things out and prepare the server.
Back to top Go down

Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!
Page 1 of 1