NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Server IP is: verincraft.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonor Store
Latest topics
» Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.
zig staff application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Mortale Girl

» Activation Code Metal Slug Complete Pc
zig staff application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 am by 

» Colin McRae Rally 2.0
zig staff application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 am by 

» Resignation from Exuscraft
zig staff application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm by Ymerejliaf

» Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?
zig staff application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm by Guest

» Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!
zig staff application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm by Ymerejliaf

» what the heck is going on
zig staff application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm by CaptainSaac

» Current new site status
zig staff application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm by Guest

» White-Listing
zig staff application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 am by Guest

Top posters
CaptainSaac
zig staff application I_vote_lcapzig staff application I_voting_barzig staff application I_vote_rcap 
Ymerejliaf
zig staff application I_vote_lcapzig staff application I_voting_barzig staff application I_vote_rcap 
Mortale Girl

zig staff application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

zig staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: zig staff application   zig staff application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:16 pm

captain i need to speak to you ergently go into the forum chat
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: zig staff application   zig staff application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:35 pm

xGibs_Lordx/robot6060 wrote:
Great! You're our new helper. But when you get mod, don't get power hungry like Sdawson. Go easy on the bans and kicks.

Cap'n - this is not directed towards zig, but we need a "how to be a mod" thread Razz

Ok I'll work on it with ymere
Back to top Go down
https://nectuscraft.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: zig staff application   zig staff application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:01 pm

Great! You're our new helper. But when you get mod, don't get power hungry like Sdawson. Go easy on the bans and kicks.

Cap'n - this is not directed towards zig, but we need a "how to be a mod" thread Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zig staff application   zig staff application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:47 pm

thank you everybody for your support i will be sure to do this server proud and i am helper and the moment so i will prove my self worthy thank you everybody
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zig staff application   zig staff application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:19 pm

100% support. Known zig for awhile. Haven't ever seen him in much if any trouble. And with the new players were going to need more staff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zig staff application   zig staff application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:58 pm

Oh ok my bad im really new to ranks Razz
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: zig staff application   zig staff application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:31 pm

xGibs_Lordx/robot6060 wrote:
Good application. But play longer...

70% support

Dude he was with me from the time I owned verin, he was always loyal and has always been trustworthy, he only just now found out that I owned nectuscraft now
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: zig staff application   zig staff application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:29 pm

exclusive1 wrote:
Well i loved how you put all your work into this application you've been with us for a week which is what i really like , so if there was a trial_mod rank i would totally make you that rank but theres not so i would go with ]Builder] for now and then as you get more trusted you will earn your way up. When you said you've never been staff on a server so you dont have experience as staff thats ok then this could be your first time to learn and improve and as you said your a quick learner i could agree! Very Happy
98% support
Now lets see what other staff have to say Very Happy

Exclusive, trial mod is helper, and builder has op lol, builder rank isn't what he should be, he should be a helper which is trial mod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zig staff application   zig staff application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Good application. But play longer...

70% support
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zig staff application   zig staff application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Well i loved how you put all your work into this application you've been with us for a week which is what i really like , so if there was a trial_mod rank i would totally make you that rank but theres not so i would go with ]Builder] for now and then as you get more trusted you will earn your way up. When you said you've never been staff on a server so you dont have experience as staff thats ok then this could be your first time to learn and improve and as you said your a quick learner i could agree! Very Happy
98% support
Now lets see what other staff have to say Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: zig staff application   zig staff application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:30 pm

Real Name (Optional): i dont really want to say but my nickname is zig

IGN (Minecraft Name): zig

Timezone: GMT

What rank are you applying for: i am applying for any position you feel is best for me but a position where i can help people of nectus craft and improve only if other staff agree with the aprovement but a role which is quite important like mod or admin

How long have you been with Nectus: afbout a week i think but all ready have gained the trust of most staff and i now most of the staff from old servers

Why should we choose you: you should choose me because i would be a great addition to the nectus craft team and i am reliable on anything anything that needs to be done or sorted i will do i am a loyal and trusted and mature person and if i get demoted for any reason i will forgive and forget and i will help anyone in any way i can

How would you make Nectus better: by helping people and just by being there because if i catch a hacker or abuser they they will get sorted out instantly and i now ways of improving nectus but only if you guys approve

How much experience have you had: i have not had that much experience of being staff but i have been vip for quite a while and i have had minecraft for 8 months so i have seen alot of staff and i can pick it up very quickly

Additional Comments: i love the server so much and want it to get to its full potential of being one of the bests server here thanks for your time i hope you consider

zig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zig staff application   zig staff application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zig staff application
Page 1 of 1