NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Server IP is: verincraft.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonor Store
Latest topics
» Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.
Resignation from Exuscraft I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Mortale Girl

» Activation Code Metal Slug Complete Pc
Resignation from Exuscraft I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 am by 

» Colin McRae Rally 2.0
Resignation from Exuscraft I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 am by 

» Resignation from Exuscraft
Resignation from Exuscraft I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm by Ymerejliaf

» Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?
Resignation from Exuscraft I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm by Guest

» Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!
Resignation from Exuscraft I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm by Ymerejliaf

» what the heck is going on
Resignation from Exuscraft I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm by CaptainSaac

» Current new site status
Resignation from Exuscraft I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm by Guest

» White-Listing
Resignation from Exuscraft I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 am by Guest

Top posters
CaptainSaac
Resignation from Exuscraft I_vote_lcapResignation from Exuscraft I_voting_barResignation from Exuscraft I_vote_rcap 
Ymerejliaf
Resignation from Exuscraft I_vote_lcapResignation from Exuscraft I_voting_barResignation from Exuscraft I_vote_rcap 
Mortale Girl

Resignation from Exuscraft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ymerejliaf
Owner
Owner

Resignation from Exuscraft Empty
PostSubject: Resignation from Exuscraft   Resignation from Exuscraft I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm

I just wanted to post here my resignation from Exuscraft. I announce my official Resignation from Exuscraft. I'm only doing this because I feel like I'm not a part of this server, that this is really exclusive's server, (which in reality it is) and that I need to move on to better things. I hope Exclusive has the best server he can make it and that it is a successful server. I'm not really a fan of COD, so that is another reason I'm resigning. But the real reason I'm resigning is I feel that in reality I'm just not having fun on this server anymore, and I need something new. I hope you guys understand, and I will possibly see you in the future.

This was all a quite from the ghostpvp forums. Just as an FYI.

I am resigning from Nectuscraft also.
Back to top Go down

Resignation from Exuscraft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NectusCraft :: General-
Jump to: