NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Server IP is: verincraft.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonor Store
Latest topics
» Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.
Moderator/Builder Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Mortale Girl

» Activation Code Metal Slug Complete Pc
Moderator/Builder Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 am by 

» Colin McRae Rally 2.0
Moderator/Builder Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 am by 

» Resignation from Exuscraft
Moderator/Builder Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm by Ymerejliaf

» Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?
Moderator/Builder Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm by Guest

» Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!
Moderator/Builder Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm by Ymerejliaf

» what the heck is going on
Moderator/Builder Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm by CaptainSaac

» Current new site status
Moderator/Builder Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm by Guest

» White-Listing
Moderator/Builder Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 am by Guest

Top posters
CaptainSaac
Moderator/Builder Application I_vote_lcapModerator/Builder Application I_voting_barModerator/Builder Application I_vote_rcap 
Ymerejliaf
Moderator/Builder Application I_vote_lcapModerator/Builder Application I_voting_barModerator/Builder Application I_vote_rcap 
Mortale Girl

Moderator/Builder Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Moderator/Builder Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator/Builder Application   Moderator/Builder Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:44 pm

I TOTTALLY AGREEE , he has a very nice application and hes been in server for a long time so that goes to show that he is a hard working player and he knows what hes doing , All im strugling with is wether to give him mod or builder thats up to the rest of the staff.
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: Moderator/Builder Application   Moderator/Builder Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:06 pm

I 100% support, I see you on a lot when other staff isnt on, and youve been very nice and I dont have any problems with you. Now its just up to the rest of staff what they think
Back to top Go down
https://nectuscraft.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Moderator/Builder Application   Moderator/Builder Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:44 pm

IGN:
GuitarZile1

Timezone:
Central European

What rank are you applying for:
Moderator/Builder

How long have you been with Nectus:
Since the beginning of 2013. I've been playing on server called Valorcraft for really long time, and then it got shut down for unknown reason. I;ve been looking for quality and good organised server since then. Eventually i found Nectus and i really started to like it. I like it because it's new, very well organised server and the staff is very generous.

Why should we choose you:
Because i play on Nectus every day and i can provide any help needed when there are no admins online. Plus i have some very creative ideas in making buildings and i can make server look much more better. Also because the server is new, i can help building many arenas, rearranging the spawn and many other things.

How would you make Nectus better:
Well i already mentioned some things above, and i can help new people at server start off quickly. I will try to make server better, without rude players and raiders.

How much experience have you had:
I've been playing Minecraft since the beta versions, and i've been playing it everyday since. And with this much experience mentioned i can help newbies get into the game faster.

Additional Comments:
I really hope you pick me because i play on this server every day, i get a lot of questions by new players to help them, but i can't teleport to them or help them get any starting items, i can't really help them and some of them quit the server. And i don't want that. I want the others to enyoj this server as much as i do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator/Builder Application   Moderator/Builder Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator/Builder Application
Page 1 of 1