NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Server IP is: verincraft.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonor Store
Latest topics
» Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.
Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Mortale Girl

» Activation Code Metal Slug Complete Pc
Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 am by 

» Colin McRae Rally 2.0
Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 am by 

» Resignation from Exuscraft
Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm by Ymerejliaf

» Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?
Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm by Guest

» Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!
Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm by Ymerejliaf

» what the heck is going on
Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm by CaptainSaac

» Current new site status
Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm by Guest

» White-Listing
Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 am by Guest

Top posters
CaptainSaac
Staff Application I_vote_lcapStaff Application I_voting_barStaff Application I_vote_rcap 
Ymerejliaf
Staff Application I_vote_lcapStaff Application I_voting_barStaff Application I_vote_rcap 
Mortale Girl

Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:21 pm

CapN can I be like admin but i can still be a builder
?

Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:20 pm

ok when one of us is on next please promote her to moderator. also vidz is doing a builder test also amaze so check his out, and we need to promote someone to admin soon
Back to top Go down
https://nectuscraft.forumotion.com

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:15 pm

Nice application, 99.9% support !Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: You should be abuilder   Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:52 am

Hey I am only a builder but I decided to let Ashley have a test of being a builder. Me and goald were the only staff on then but we loved it. All she made was a little house but I think its going to be 2 story. 100% support on mod but 2,000,000 on being a builder. I have set a warp so people can see her build its called buildertest.
Hope you can stay a builder ashley.
Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:40 pm

100% support..always calm and level headed..we can teach her anything she needs to learn. And I trust her not to abuse
Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:37 pm

I like your app, you've been here when Isaac owned Verin, you seem mature, and it looks like you put a lot of effort into this app. Although, how old are you?

100% Support.

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:52 pm

My Staff Aplication

Real Name (Optional): Ashley

IGN (Minecraft Name): Wild_Fire

Timezone: Hawaii HNL

What rank are you applying for: Moderator

How long have you been with Nectus: For a while, about a couple of months ( can't remember the exact time)

Why should we choose you: I can be a good help to the server (building structures, managing the people (hackers, pvpers, ect.)) And I'm also up to learning new things if i am needed to or just helping out in general.

How would you make Nectus better: Helping out with whatever needs to be done or improving things that can be improved. (also the above on Why should we choose you)

How much experience have you had: I've been playing minecraft for a long time now and know about the basic things (and am willing to learn things about plugins and such if needed) , i know the rules of the server and also some of the people on the server (and also gladly still meeting new people).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Application
Page 1 of 1