NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Server IP is: verincraft.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonor Store
Latest topics
» Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.
what the heck is going on I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Mortale Girl

» Activation Code Metal Slug Complete Pc
what the heck is going on I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 am by 

» Colin McRae Rally 2.0
what the heck is going on I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 am by 

» Resignation from Exuscraft
what the heck is going on I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm by Ymerejliaf

» Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?
what the heck is going on I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm by Guest

» Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!
what the heck is going on I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm by Ymerejliaf

» what the heck is going on
what the heck is going on I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm by CaptainSaac

» Current new site status
what the heck is going on I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm by Guest

» White-Listing
what the heck is going on I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 am by Guest

Top posters
CaptainSaac
what the heck is going on I_vote_lcapwhat the heck is going on I_voting_barwhat the heck is going on I_vote_rcap 
Ymerejliaf
what the heck is going on I_vote_lcapwhat the heck is going on I_voting_barwhat the heck is going on I_vote_rcap 
Mortale Girl

what the heck is going on

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

what the heck is going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck is going on   what the heck is going on I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm

wtf
Back to top Go down
https://nectuscraft.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: what the heck is going on   what the heck is going on I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:20 pm

Just testing my signature. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what the heck is going on   what the heck is going on I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:30 pm

just saying the truth, and dont complain over others
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what the heck is going on   what the heck is going on I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:29 pm

exactly, zig, And you did cause the raid, you know how ?, they did get in on your fucking account and ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what the heck is going on   what the heck is going on I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:10 pm

That is the worst thing I have ever fucking saw from a staff member. You did not get a word I said. I said that I got demoted a day BEFORE the raid, so I couldn't do anything. When Gibs warned me an hour before the raid, I said lemme go to the forums, but he said he already posted a topic asking for help. So I told him "I guess I cant do anything except for getting banned by the raiders". Think before you say. What else did you want me to do: Go and knock on Capn 's door?

Good day, zig Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what the heck is going on   what the heck is going on I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:18 pm

wait you new we where going to get raided but because you got demoted you didnt bother telling us WTF we have to make a new server now look what your stupidity has caused you should have told us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what the heck is going on   what the heck is going on I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:48 pm

Ymere, we got "hacked" by GDION and BroodFag. They just knew our passwords, so its not really hacking. They used mainly zig's account I think. Gibs was right when there was a raid coming, he informed me but since I got falsely demtoed a day ago, there was no point staying on, but Im back as staff so no worries Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what the heck is going on   what the heck is going on I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:04 pm

ok?! i heard a new server is Ghost Pvp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what the heck is going on   what the heck is going on I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:37 pm

yemer when ever i could catch you on skype ill explain to you whats going on here but pretty much we have been hacked
Back to top Go down
Ymerejliaf
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: what the heck is going on   what the heck is going on I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:45 am

Lol even I don't know what's going on. Emphasize the I in that. I've been really sick the past few days well week really and so I haven't been on to help. And not to mention my parents think I spend too much time on the computer and so are limiting my time on it to 2 hours a day. And they don't even know our server's been destroyed. But I was serious about that post I made earlier I am contacting an attorney. We may be able to see if

Last edited by Ymerejliaf on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: A Sad Story   what the heck is going on I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:00 pm

Well, what happens to the ranks people donated for? Can I please suggest you plugins to use Very Happy I really don't get why we changed forums. This forums is way better than Enjin. Make a a new forums but still the same one we used as for this one. Just do a new website, but the layout should be the one like this one. Im saying that, because it reminds me of a sad story:

Once upon a time, a player called HerosWill (My real account) started a server. I had about 10-20 people on at a time. It was working perfectly fine, but I gave it to someone (it got boring, in the sense of ownership), and now that server is so popular. You know how that feels: bad. The owner I gave it to advertised hardcore, got his friends and is one of the most famous cracked servers, with about 200 people on at a time. I'm just a head-admin on it (I never go on the server actually) It makes my cry Sad

Well, the past cant be changed. BTW, what happens to this forum?
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: what the heck is going on   what the heck is going on I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:38 pm

VanPersieMC wrote:
No its the same ip, same server. Just a new forums, and a new start "according to them" They think it changed Razz

actualy its a new ip, new server ill have new plugins and a new concept new ranks everything and yes a new website to, and we have a minigames server
Back to top Go down
https://nectuscraft.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: what the heck is going on   what the heck is going on I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:06 am

No its the same ip, same server. Just a new forums, and a new start "according to them" They think it changed Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what the heck is going on   what the heck is going on I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:03 am

Mrcapn is starting a new server, ymere might be running nectuscraft again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: what the heck is going on   what the heck is going on I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:11 am

can anyone inform me on what the f**k is going on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what the heck is going on   what the heck is going on I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what the heck is going on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NectusCraft :: General-
Jump to: