NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Server IP is: verincraft.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonor Store
Latest topics
» Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.
Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Mortale Girl

» Activation Code Metal Slug Complete Pc
Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 am by 

» Colin McRae Rally 2.0
Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 am by 

» Resignation from Exuscraft
Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm by Ymerejliaf

» Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?
Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm by Guest

» Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!
Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm by Ymerejliaf

» what the heck is going on
Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm by CaptainSaac

» Current new site status
Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm by Guest

» White-Listing
Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 am by Guest

Top posters
CaptainSaac
Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work? I_vote_lcapServer IP at the top of the page doesen't work? I_voting_barServer IP at the top of the page doesen't work? I_vote_rcap 
Ymerejliaf
Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work? I_vote_lcapServer IP at the top of the page doesen't work? I_voting_barServer IP at the top of the page doesen't work? I_vote_rcap 
Mortale Girl

Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?   Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm

Ymerejliaf wrote:
Yeah, we'll probably be starting this back up in another month or so, maybe a couple of weeks. That is, if everyone who is/was staff is still interested. The ip at the top also won't work at the moment, just as a notice. Sorry for the late reply I've been really sick again.

Alrighty, sounds great. Is there anything that you might need me to help with? If so, I'd be willing to do so. Good luck and get feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Ymerejliaf
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?   Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:44 pm

Yeah, we'll probably be starting this back up in another month or so, maybe a couple of weeks. That is, if everyone who is/was staff is still interested. The ip at the top also won't work at the moment, just as a notice. Sorry for the late reply I've been really sick again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?   Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:26 pm

So, do we have a projected time that the IP at the top of the page will start to work? I can't wait to get back on again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?   Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:23 pm

We've been down for awhile, but the IP is right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?   Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:35 pm

"Can't reach server".............Meh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?   Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?
Page 1 of 1