NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Server IP is: verincraft.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonor Store
Latest topics
» Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.
vidzaratm's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Mortale Girl

» Activation Code Metal Slug Complete Pc
vidzaratm's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 am by 

» Colin McRae Rally 2.0
vidzaratm's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 am by 

» Resignation from Exuscraft
vidzaratm's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm by Ymerejliaf

» Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?
vidzaratm's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm by Guest

» Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!
vidzaratm's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm by Ymerejliaf

» what the heck is going on
vidzaratm's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm by CaptainSaac

» Current new site status
vidzaratm's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm by Guest

» White-Listing
vidzaratm's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 am by Guest

Top posters
CaptainSaac
vidzaratm's Moderator Application I_vote_lcapvidzaratm's Moderator Application I_voting_barvidzaratm's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap 
Ymerejliaf
vidzaratm's Moderator Application I_vote_lcapvidzaratm's Moderator Application I_voting_barvidzaratm's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap 
Mortale Girl

vidzaratm's Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

vidzaratm's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: vidzaratm's Moderator Application   vidzaratm's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:37 am

Yea you a great person!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vidzaratm's Moderator Application   vidzaratm's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:54 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vidzaratm's Moderator Application   vidzaratm's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:47 am

Haven't seen you on before although you have a detailed app and it looks as if you put a lot of effort. 75% support for trial mod. If the staff sees you on more often you'll most likely get promoted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vidzaratm's Moderator Application   vidzaratm's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:19 pm

Nice application!! Don't know you at all, but according to your app, I give you 70% for trial mod! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: vidzaratm's Moderator Application   vidzaratm's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:45 am

vidzaratm3 wrote:
(Minecraft Name):
vidzaratm

Timezone:
Belgrade, GMT +1:00

What rank are you applying for:

How long have you been with Nectus:
Since the start of 2013.
After a new year's day I've started searching for a good, well organised server that I can play and enjoy on, and finally found NectusCraft.
Because of that I've been advertising it and brought many friends on so we can enjoy the server together.
Also I've met the majority of server's staff and I can tell they are pretty nice and polite, but not all of them are online during the day.

Why should we choose you:
Firstly I'm 18 years old and I'm an experienced Minecraft player - I've been following the updates since alpha times. With the knowledge mentioned I can pretty much provide everything that one player needs during the time of the day when no other admins or mods are online.
On the other hand, I'm dedicated and I play on NectusCraft basically every day so I'll be happy to help people out when they need any type of service.
What is more I know the server's rules and I'll enforce them the best way I can so that there will be no griefers nor hackers during my presence.

How would you make Nectus better:
I'm willing to help the building process of the server as much as making it a safer place for newbies, but also for the routine players during the day.

How much experience have you had:
Shortly I was a mod on a server called "ValorCraft" but since it's down I've been searching for a stable server as mentioned above.

Additional Comments:
I hope I get picked so I can make NectusCraft become better and more popular server. I also want to say that during my time on the server a lot of newbies ask me for some sort of help but since I can't teleport to them and help them get tools and stuff they leave in search for another server and I don't want that to happen anymore because I enjoy NectusCraft and others should too.

Great app, idk you very well but I give 75% on being a trial mod
Back to top Go down
https://nectuscraft.forumotion.com

PostSubject: vidzaratm's Moderator Application   vidzaratm's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:01 am

(Minecraft Name):
vidzaratm

Timezone:
Belgrade, GMT +1:00

What rank are you applying for:

How long have you been with Nectus:
Since the start of 2013.
After a new year's day I've started searching for a good, well organised server that I can play and enjoy on, and finally found NectusCraft.
Because of that I've been advertising it and brought many friends on so we can enjoy the server together.
Also I've met the majority of server's staff and I can tell they are pretty nice and polite, but not all of them are online during the day.

Why should we choose you:
Firstly I'm 18 years old and I'm an experienced Minecraft player - I've been following the updates since alpha times. With the knowledge mentioned I can pretty much provide everything that one player needs during the time of the day when no other admins or mods are online.
On the other hand, I'm dedicated and I play on NectusCraft basically every day so I'll be happy to help people out when they need any type of service.
What is more I know the server's rules and I'll enforce them the best way I can so that there will be no griefers nor hackers during my presence.

How would you make Nectus better:
I'm willing to help the building process of the server as much as making it a safer place for newbies, but also for the routine players during the day.

How much experience have you had:
Shortly I was a mod on a server called "ValorCraft" but since it's down I've been searching for a stable server as mentioned above.

Additional Comments:
I hope I get picked so I can make NectusCraft become better and more popular server. I also want to say that during my time on the server a lot of newbies ask me for some sort of help but since I can't teleport to them and help them get tools and stuff they leave in search for another server and I don't want that to happen anymore because I enjoy NectusCraft and others should too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vidzaratm's Moderator Application   vidzaratm's Moderator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vidzaratm's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1