NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Server IP is: verincraft.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonor Store
Latest topics
» Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.
Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Mortale Girl

» Activation Code Metal Slug Complete Pc
Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 am by 

» Colin McRae Rally 2.0
Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 am by 

» Resignation from Exuscraft
Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm by Ymerejliaf

» Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?
Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm by Guest

» Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!
Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm by Ymerejliaf

» what the heck is going on
Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm by CaptainSaac

» Current new site status
Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm by Guest

» White-Listing
Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 am by Guest

Top posters
CaptainSaac
Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapModerator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barModerator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Ymerejliaf
Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapModerator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barModerator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Mortale Girl

Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:13 pm

Dude, you would make a great Admin here..and im not being a kiss-A$$. Im not trying to get you demoted Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:12 pm

LMFAOOO, i like you Robot. Umm..im back to Admin on Pyrakia. Dude, when we fight...we cool like that XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:24 pm

Sorry, I'm on my iPod. I meant chest not cheat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:23 pm

Van the cheat was fucking mine .-. Stfu. Nobody likes you. That's why you were demoted on pyrakia. You're not getting me demoted. You don't know the whole story.

Cap'n - ymere told exclusive to make him helper.
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:51 pm

xGibs_Lordx/robot6060 wrote:
Van, he joined 4 days ago .-. And cap'n, he was an old friend from verin. Exclusive made him a helper. So far he's doing great. He was in a rush, therefore he had a shitty application. He is a mod on a server with over 180 people on at a time.

I support him

so you made him helper without permission?
Back to top Go down
https://nectuscraft.forumotion.com
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:51 pm

xGibs_Lordx/robot6060 wrote:
Van, Fu** you. I don't use "chest finder". They have fucking Orebfuscator! Do you know what that is..? No, because you're a dumbass. So don't make accusations when you don't have the full story

First off, STOP FIGHTING, I hate it when staff fights and their always ends up one or the other or both getting demoted, second we actually dont have orebfuscator anymore took up to much RAM and it had glitches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:47 am

Shut the Fu** up. You beg people to give you scripts for your plugins. Dude, Im getting the screenshot, so wait. So how did you find a chest that was 2 blocks behind a lava thingy/fall/spout. Hmm? Im on my BB so I cant get the screenshot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:39 am

Van, Fu** you. I don't use "chest finder". They have fucking Orebfuscator! Do you know what that is..? No, because you're a dumbass. So don't make accusations when you don't have the full story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:31 am

Atleast I dont use ChestFinder...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:30 am

I was there when it said "Welcome RaptorPlayer" and I said Welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:00 am

Van, he joined 4 days ago .-. And cap'n, he was an old friend from verin. Exclusive made him a helper. So far he's doing great. He was in a rush, therefore he had a shitty application. He is a mod on a server with over 180 people on at a time.

I support him
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:00 am

exclusive1 wrote:
100%...................................UNSUPPORTED!!!!!

LOL and gibs please explain why he and you say he should be mod, because idk him and i 300%________________________________unsupport this application
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:20 pm

Not even a couple of days. He just joined...

No Support
Gibs, dont do that Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:40 pm

100%...................................UNSUPPORTED!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:00 pm

Short app, seems like you took 2 minutes to make this, you've been here for "couple of days".

Completely unsupported.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:41 pm

Rubbish app, but I knew you were in a hurry.

100% support Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:38 pm

My real name:cody

my IGN:

what rank:Moderator

Couple days Wink

Idk Gibs said he would approve

Bann anyone going bad behinde the rules

Alot

Your reptile friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1