NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Server IP is: verincraft.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonor Store
Latest topics
» Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.
AmAz3_xSw33TzZ Any Sort Of Staff App I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Mortale Girl

» Activation Code Metal Slug Complete Pc
AmAz3_xSw33TzZ Any Sort Of Staff App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 am by 

» Colin McRae Rally 2.0
AmAz3_xSw33TzZ Any Sort Of Staff App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 am by 

» Resignation from Exuscraft
AmAz3_xSw33TzZ Any Sort Of Staff App I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm by Ymerejliaf

» Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?
AmAz3_xSw33TzZ Any Sort Of Staff App I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm by Guest

» Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!
AmAz3_xSw33TzZ Any Sort Of Staff App I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm by Ymerejliaf

» what the heck is going on
AmAz3_xSw33TzZ Any Sort Of Staff App I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm by CaptainSaac

» Current new site status
AmAz3_xSw33TzZ Any Sort Of Staff App I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm by Guest

» White-Listing
AmAz3_xSw33TzZ Any Sort Of Staff App I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 am by Guest

Top posters
CaptainSaac
AmAz3_xSw33TzZ Any Sort Of Staff App I_vote_lcapAmAz3_xSw33TzZ Any Sort Of Staff App I_voting_barAmAz3_xSw33TzZ Any Sort Of Staff App I_vote_rcap 
Ymerejliaf
AmAz3_xSw33TzZ Any Sort Of Staff App I_vote_lcapAmAz3_xSw33TzZ Any Sort Of Staff App I_voting_barAmAz3_xSw33TzZ Any Sort Of Staff App I_vote_rcap 
Mortale Girl

AmAz3_xSw33TzZ Any Sort Of Staff App

Go down 
AuthorMessage

AmAz3_xSw33TzZ Any Sort Of Staff App Empty
PostSubject: AmAz3_xSw33TzZ Any Sort Of Staff App   AmAz3_xSw33TzZ Any Sort Of Staff App I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:17 am

Real Name (Optional): Matt Glasscock (Go ahead laugh)

IGN (Minecraft Name): AmAz3_xSw33TzZ

Timezone: Central

What rank are you applying for: Any Rank CapN would choose.

How long have you been with Nectus: I have been here even before the server was public and I gave CapN a suggestion on the site colors. Very Happy

Why should we choose you: I am very trusted by everyone I am a nice guy. Except according to alie23.I have been with these guys (except the new people) since the first Version of the server that Pissed us all off. I can help everyone give advice, I know almost all the most needed commands.

How would you make Nectus better: I would provide the server with Lots more fun, Lol even though it already is really fun, I would make people want to come back and I would be active almost everyday.

How much experience have you had: I was owner on a server called Minebuilders but I got demoted for reasons of too many staff and I cam currently a builder.

Additional Comments: I'm fine with you keeping me Builder CapN or maybe Head-Builder...Haven't seen MrMC in a while. Best Regaurds AmAz3
Back to top Go down

AmAz3_xSw33TzZ Any Sort Of Staff App
Page 1 of 1