NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Server IP is: verincraft.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonor Store
Latest topics
» Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Mortale Girl

» Activation Code Metal Slug Complete Pc
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 am by 

» Colin McRae Rally 2.0
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 am by 

» Resignation from Exuscraft
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm by Ymerejliaf

» Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm by Guest

» Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm by Ymerejliaf

» what the heck is going on
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm by CaptainSaac

» Current new site status
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm by Guest

» White-Listing
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 am by Guest

Top posters
CaptainSaac
Staff Applications I_vote_lcapStaff Applications I_voting_barStaff Applications I_vote_rcap 
Ymerejliaf
Staff Applications I_vote_lcapStaff Applications I_voting_barStaff Applications I_vote_rcap 
Mortale Girl

Staff Applications

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Big lie   Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:19 pm

You joined yesterday Razz
Back to top Go down

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:50 pm

0% needs to be more thought out than that. And you need to be with the server longer
Back to top Go down

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:17 pm

I don't remember which staff app you copied:
Quote :
I could help NectusCraft by staying active and monitoring the server rather than mining, building. I could also advertise alot, and try to get more players online on the server!
But I can tell you that copying someone's app isn't good. I do not believe you've been on here for 1 month as I think you joined only perhaps a mere 3-4 days ago

10% Support
Back to top Go down

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:17 pm

It was a decent application. Your grammar was ok

You just joined today though
Back to top Go down

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Staff Applications   Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:59 pm

Real Name (Optional):Fue

IGN (Minecraft Name):hawj

Timezone: Us,Pacific

What rank are you applying for:Moderator/Builder

How long have you been with Nectus:at the 2013 i were looking for all the server that are nice,good polite server as this server i join,to see all the peoples that are nice.
Why should we choose you:first i am 18 year old and i'm experience minecraft player - i have to updates since alpha release times,i join this server many time and i know all words i could spell really nice,knowedge as this i will try my best to play smart,thinking letter i could write and i will play this game all day when i am happy to play this when mods and admins or owners came this game and players all have fun, i will read the rules about the server's rules to enforce the best way,also i will report the hackers,Griefed Players nothing to stop this report.

How would you make Nectus better:I'm willing to help to builds this server better at every day and starting to help people.

How much experience have you had:Shortly,i was an old admin in server call "VistaCraft" but it since down and searching for a Stable Table as Mentioned Above.

Additional Comments:i hoped i get picked so i could make nectuscraft become better.i just wanna say during this server become popular and New Players say I need help and i will help them for ever Smile

Last edited by Hawj on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:25 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Applications
Page 1 of 1