NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Server IP is: verincraft.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonor Store
Latest topics
» Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.
Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Mortale Girl

» Activation Code Metal Slug Complete Pc
Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 am by 

» Colin McRae Rally 2.0
Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 am by 

» Resignation from Exuscraft
Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm by Ymerejliaf

» Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?
Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm by Guest

» Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!
Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm by Ymerejliaf

» what the heck is going on
Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm by CaptainSaac

» Current new site status
Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm by Guest

» White-Listing
Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 am by Guest

Top posters
CaptainSaac
Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_vote_lcapGibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_voting_barGibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_vote_rcap 
Ymerejliaf
Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_vote_lcapGibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_voting_barGibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_vote_rcap 
Mortale Girl

Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P   Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:39 pm

LOL, First I thought (when you siad "Myers"): I thought someone revealed their real name. Very Happy

Also, you just didn't see my name with Admin beside it because their a bug with my IGN (What I mean by that is that when he adds me to the pex Sh!*, it just makes my name have "admin" with it, but I still dont have the "admin" commands). Im still an admin. But what I just said maybe wrong, so in that case: Im still a moderator Very Happy

I know Capn Mad

BEAUTY AND THE BEAT!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P   Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:54 am

Ymere*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P   Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:36 am

Ok Isaac. I'll be playing from like 3:15 to 4:30. If I don't catch you. I'll ask Myers to rank me up.
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P   Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:04 am

VanPersieMC wrote:
Well I would. But CaptainSaac ahtes me :O Thats why, theres no point in it Sad

Very Happy true

and gibs ill make you helper for a few days tomorrow

and if pyrak would vouch for vanpersie ill consider it, also im admin on pyraks server Very Happy

also ill always hate you for no reason van
Back to top Go down
https://nectuscraft.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P   Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:29 pm

Well I would. But CaptainSaac ahtes me :O Thats why, theres no point in it Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P   Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Thanks van! :O you should also make an application...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P   Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:22 pm

If my opinion counts: Full Support from Me (100%)

On Pyrakia, he truly is the best moderator. He does indeed help alot of people new to the server by offering them items and commands that there not too sure of/ dont know. He handles all problems calmy and doesnt freak out or asky for any other staff's help. He has alot (2-4 months of moderating a server on Pyrak's server, and was indeed an Admin on VerinCraft) of experience. You can trust xGibs_Lordx =D

If my opinion matters in deciding if he is going to become a moderator (staff) or not, he is a Top-Class Moderator Very Happy

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P   Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:58 am

well i forgot how to add a poll but i think gibs should be mod then who else is with me, or atleast helper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P   Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:21 pm

Wait, now I'm mostly support this app. I just misunderstanded something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P   Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:51 pm

Thank you Ymere! Even to Sheep, thanks! I appreciate all of the feedback I am getting. This will help me grow as a member of then staff, and become a stronger mod. (That is if I do get a chance).
Back to top Go down
Ymerejliaf
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P   Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:45 pm

I have seen you on a lot, and I was a bit skeptical with having you help with the shops, but when you proved you were trustworthy with OP... I dunno... I think this app is about a 50% support at the moment. Since you didn't abuse the OP when I gave it to you, perhaps I'd go with a 60%. We'll definitely consider it.
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P   Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:14 pm

xGibs_Lordx/robot6060 wrote:
Thanks Capn! And I know Sheep. Hereldin was unfair to me. I was randomly banned for "association with Pyrak". Does that seem fair to you? No. How about we ask Pyrak? I would've brought that server down...i didn't have enough people though.

Pyrak is my friend, my Partner, my boss. He's a great guy...

oh btw can u tell pyrak to talk to me on skype?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P   Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:09 pm

Thanks Capn! And I know Sheep. Hereldin was unfair to me. I was randomly banned for "association with Pyrak". Does that seem fair to you? No. How about we ask Pyrak? I would've brought that server down...i didn't have enough people though.

Pyrak is my friend, my Partner, my boss. He's a great guy...
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P   Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:50 pm

~Sheepy wrote:
Just because you've been on a long time doesn't mean you're staff, offering people items do not mean you're staff either. On Hereldin you threatened to shut them down. Which I don't think means "I am a very mature player". I don't all that trust you either.

Unsupported

idk, he seems mature to me, and kind of trustworthy, i think he should play a little longer tho 50% supported
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P   Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Just because you've been on a long time doesn't mean you're staff, offering people items do not mean you're staff either. On Hereldin you threatened to shut them down. Which I don't think means "I am a very mature player". I don't all that trust you either.

Unsupported
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P   Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:09 pm

Hi! I'm Gibs! I'm going to repost my application.

IGN: xGibs_Lordx

Timezone: Eastern

Why I should be staff: I should be staff because I've been on the server a while and helped people in need of commands, items etc. I always welcome new players into the server and often offer them items. I am a very mature player.

How I can help the server: I can help nectus for many reasons. One of which, is because of my calm behavior. I am very outgoing, but when a real problem happens, I don't freak out or rage. I handle the situation calmly. I also offer many plugins, and ranks to NectusCraft because of my experience running and moderating servers.

Previous Staff Experience: I am currently Mod on Pyrakia, I was an admin on VerinCraft before I was demoted of an unknown cause, and I was an admin on MyceliumCraft before I left the server due to a paranoid owner, AlesisDOM

I hope you consider me for staff!!!

Gibs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P   Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gibs second application. I'm pretty sure you guys trust me now :P
Page 1 of 1