NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Server IP is: verincraft.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonor Store
Latest topics
» Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.
Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Mortale Girl

» Activation Code Metal Slug Complete Pc
Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 am by 

» Colin McRae Rally 2.0
Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 am by 

» Resignation from Exuscraft
Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm by Ymerejliaf

» Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?
Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm by Guest

» Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!
Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm by Ymerejliaf

» what the heck is going on
Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm by CaptainSaac

» Current new site status
Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm by Guest

» White-Listing
Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 am by Guest

Top posters
CaptainSaac
Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz I_vote_lcapGuys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz I_voting_barGuys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz I_vote_rcap 
Ymerejliaf
Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz I_vote_lcapGuys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz I_voting_barGuys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz I_vote_rcap 
Mortale Girl

Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ymerejliaf
Owner
Owner

Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz   Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:00 pm

I am going to discuss action with the other staff members alie. So don't worry about it for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz   Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:03 am

btw why should i hack amaz? he checked my skype and ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz   Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:00 am

please forgive my brother
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz   Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:30 pm

Idk but I think alie should be able to join and this is coming from me

Back to top Go down
Ymerejliaf
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz   Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:26 pm

Alie, I hate to say this, but we have no proof that it was either you or your brother.
Unless you can provide physical evidence that it was your brother instead of you, I'm afraid that we will have to keep you banned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz   Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:33 pm

and why should i hack amaz, when we are friends? Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz   Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:31 pm

you guys says it was me and yeah it wasn't me , it was my brother , my brother checked my skype , when i getting rude by amaz, and he wase rude about people trolling me , but he didn't know we are friends now , so he tryed to hack him , when i didn't know , so sorry amaz, it was him not me

The first helper///alie23
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz   Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guys you need to know it wasn't me like tryed to hack amaz
Page 1 of 1