NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Server IP is: verincraft.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonor Store
Latest topics
» Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.
thegammerman's abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Mortale Girl

» Activation Code Metal Slug Complete Pc
thegammerman's abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 am by 

» Colin McRae Rally 2.0
thegammerman's abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 am by 

» Resignation from Exuscraft
thegammerman's abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm by Ymerejliaf

» Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?
thegammerman's abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm by Guest

» Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!
thegammerman's abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm by Ymerejliaf

» what the heck is going on
thegammerman's abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm by CaptainSaac

» Current new site status
thegammerman's abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm by Guest

» White-Listing
thegammerman's abuse I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 am by Guest

Top posters
CaptainSaac
thegammerman's abuse I_vote_lcapthegammerman's abuse I_voting_barthegammerman's abuse I_vote_rcap 
Ymerejliaf
thegammerman's abuse I_vote_lcapthegammerman's abuse I_voting_barthegammerman's abuse I_vote_rcap 
Mortale Girl

thegammerman's abuse

Go down 
AuthorMessage

thegammerman's abuse Empty
PostSubject: xD?   thegammerman's abuse I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:17 pm

DGKGP0 wrote:
First off this is fucking funny as hell, kids need to learn what abuse is* . like holy Fu** spaming in chat is not abuse and Sh!* Like these kids take Minecraft way too serouse. like Fu** and This abuse Sh!* Yes i may Lick your mother's pussy too hard but still that aint abuse like holy Sh!* guys calm the Fu** down.

Yes i am 1 of the 2 owners Of DGKGP0. Yes i can hack DDoS and hack accounts big fucking woop.

Bottom line is GET THE Fu** OVER IT and suck my dick.

-Chris
-DGKGP0
-Peace

uhhh?
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: thegammerman's abuse   thegammerman's abuse I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:23 pm

DGKGP0 wrote:
First off this is fucking funny as hell, kids need to learn what abuse is* . like holy Fu** spaming in chat is not abuse and Sh!* Like these kids take Minecraft way too serouse. like Fu** and This abuse Sh!* Yes i may Lick your mother's pussy too hard but still that aint abuse like holy Sh!* guys calm the Fu** down.

Yes i am 1 of the 2 owners Of DGKGP0. Yes i can hack DDoS and hack accounts big fucking woop.

-Chris
-DGKGP0
-Peace

uhhhhhhh...
Back to top Go down
https://nectuscraft.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: thegammerman's abuse   thegammerman's abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:52 pm

Don't threaten the server

DGKGP0 wrote:

-Chris
-DGKGP0
-Peace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: AHAHAAHAHAHA   thegammerman's abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:45 pm

-Chris
-DGKGP0
-Peace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thegammerman's abuse   thegammerman's abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:25 pm

Np isaac , thats is ok you can demote me

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thegammerman's abuse   thegammerman's abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:42 am

CaptainSaac wrote:
I'll take care of it, also I'm demoting alie I'm tired of him and so are others, also the gamer was just fucking with you. He says he was made at Ali cuz Ali kept spamming and bitching, so he muted him and alie kept doing stuff and eventually he just temp banned, I'll talk to him and alie and get his full side of the story, he got ,ad at you gobs cuz yo u started bitching (according to him) about him abusing and so he was getting annoyed ill talk to him tho, and I'm very sorry

Isaac, look i was thinking why new players get mod in like 1 day after the apply . then Chris (thegammer) was rude about what i did say , about, i did say why did you get Mod , you are newplayer , and that was not respectable from me and i say sorry about that, but i just was thinking about that, but when he tp forced to gibs
then i said to him that was a abuse , then i said : if he was in his f home , then you tp there then you will raid them and .... yea and he muted me
then unmuted me then , he tempban me , so you want realy demote me for that?
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: thegammerman's abuse   thegammerman's abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:17 am

MANY ppl are getting pissed off by him, because he nags and complains and spams and starts arguments
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thegammerman's abuse   thegammerman's abuse I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:26 pm

CaptainSaac wrote:
I'll take care of it, also I'm demoting alie I'm tired of him and so are others, also the gamer was just fucking with you. He says he was made at Ali cuz Ali kept spamming and bitching, so he muted him and alie kept doing stuff and eventually he just temp banned, I'll talk to him and alie and get his full side of the story, he got ,ad at you gobs cuz yo u started bitching (according to him) about him abusing and so he was getting annoyed ill talk to him tho, and I'm very sorry

Why exactly did alie lose moderator rank?? o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thegammerman's abuse   thegammerman's abuse I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:01 pm

It's fine. But I wasn't "bitching". Messing with us isn't really moderator material Razz also, I was thinking, would you promote someone like sollin to admin? It would make the server look more balanced. Btw, people should start rolling in. I advertised 9 times.
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: thegammerman's abuse   thegammerman's abuse I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:44 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thegammerman's abuse   thegammerman's abuse I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:09 pm

I was on there, and I saw it. Gibs is telling the truth. thegammerman323 is not even worthy of a Moderator position, much less Admin. At most he should get VIP. He constantly maked DDoS threats, and blackmailing ppl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: thegammerman's abuse   thegammerman's abuse I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:02 pm

Hi, I wanted to report thegammerman's moderator abuse. He temp banned Sveper for no reason. He also force tp'd to me for no reason. I have NooYah as a witness. I would like him to be demoted.

Capn - He said that he talked to you. Apparently he's getting "admin". He said watch what will happen to you guys when I get Admin.

This is not fair how he is black mailing. It's not fun for me, or other players having to worry about getting banned for no reason. Maybe not even demote him, just tell him not to do this, and give him a Mod tutorial.

- I have experienced abusive mods before. It is not fun. Once again, I have to say, NectusCraft is not going in the right direction.

Gibs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thegammerman's abuse   thegammerman's abuse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thegammerman's abuse
Page 1 of 1