NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Server IP is: verincraft.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonor Store
Latest topics
» Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.
Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Mortale Girl

» Activation Code Metal Slug Complete Pc
Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 am by 

» Colin McRae Rally 2.0
Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 am by 

» Resignation from Exuscraft
Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm by Ymerejliaf

» Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?
Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm by Guest

» Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!
Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm by Ymerejliaf

» what the heck is going on
Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm by CaptainSaac

» Current new site status
Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm by Guest

» White-Listing
Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 am by Guest

Top posters
CaptainSaac
Exclusive1's abuse I_vote_lcapExclusive1's abuse I_voting_barExclusive1's abuse I_vote_rcap 
Ymerejliaf
Exclusive1's abuse I_vote_lcapExclusive1's abuse I_voting_barExclusive1's abuse I_vote_rcap 
Mortale Girl

Exclusive1's abuse

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:41 pm

Sorry bout dat last post my Internet was behind after I refreshed
Back to top Go down

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:40 pm

Uhh Sceper it was brood
Back to top Go down

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:21 pm

forget about this for 1 minute guys the server is being hacked by verin and your still going on about this wait till the server works and everything is back to normal the last thing we need is everyone arguing
Back to top Go down

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:21 pm

CaptainSaac wrote:
~Sheepy wrote:
You think I would do that? Exclusive, you have absolutely no proof and I think you did that to get me and Gibs in trouble. And Sveper, you think I'm dumb? Look at your grammar.

sheepy, you do have f bypass tho and it makes sense, i think it was you or amaze
You don't trust me?
Back to top Go down

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:49 pm

Hell no. We started calling you stuff when you gave him gm. That's not fair
Back to top Go down

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:41 am

I never did protect my friend in pvp until sheepy started to say bad stuff about me thats when i did
Back to top Go down

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:22 pm

CaptainSaac wrote:
EVERYONE STOP MAKING FUN OF SVEPER'S GRAMMAR!!! He is swedish and hasnt learned english very well, give him a break.
Well.. He called me stupid..
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:46 pm

EVERYONE STOP MAKING FUN OF SVEPER'S GRAMMAR!!! He is swedish and hasnt learned english very well, give him a break.
Back to top Go down
https://nectuscraft.forumotion.com
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:45 pm

exclusive1 wrote:
ummmmm first off one of the kids in the server are the ones who showed me that sign so i didn't do that and is your only comeback-(oh kid look at your grammer.......) ....-So you should learn grammer because guess what i even used speel check on my grammer which means its right which makes your more the stupid! second sollin spawn killing my friend is aloud but not against the Owner's friends im an Owner ....... you guys dont understand that so learn your server you've been in it longer and i still no more than you!

also, owners dont get that privilege sorry to say, you are allowed to occassionally helping out a friend like /heal or /feed them or give them a low donor rank for free, but you cant protect them in pvp
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:44 pm

~Sheepy wrote:
You think I would do that? Exclusive, you have absolutely no proof and I think you did that to get me and Gibs in trouble. And Sveper, you think I'm dumb? Look at your grammar.

sheepy, you do have f bypass tho and it makes sense, i think it was you or amaze
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:40 pm

exclusive1 wrote:
AND LOL his screen shots have pictures of me fighting with him and he did the rong this because he claimed over my friends land and then i re claimed it , then he told me that hes aloud to do that so i said sorry go reclaim it then he starfted to get mean and he kept spawn killing my friend then thats when i got into the real fight because first off like you said capn and i want you to tell everyone so THEY KNOW!!!! that im aloud to rank up the staff or make creative mode to the staff that were from my server that are really important well my friend was my staff so hes important so when sheepy was spawn killing i made my friend creative so sheepy cant touch him and i was also tping sheepy away because he was killing my friend 5 million times so this message proves im right and thats really how it went so CAPN IF YOU MAY Very Happy please explain to these kids Gibs- and Sheepy that im right Very Happy
CASE CLOSED Very Happy!

One thing, please alert me and ymere first before promoting any of your staff
Back to top Go down

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:43 pm

exclusive1 wrote:
ummmmm first off one of the kids in the server are the ones who showed me that sign so i didn't do that and is your only comeback-(oh kid look at your grammer.......) ....-So you should learn grammer because guess what i even used speel check on my grammer which means its right which makes your more the stupid! second sollin spawn killing my friend is aloud but not against the Owner's friends im an Owner ....... you guys dont understand that so learn your server you've been in it longer and i still no more than you!

I'm talking about Sveper's grammar and "grammer" is spelled grammar
Back to top Go down

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:35 pm

owner's friends dont get any privileges >.>, show me the rule book
Back to top Go down

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:31 pm

Back to top Go down

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:23 pm

im pretty sure spawn killing is not in the /rules but i dunno if its like a rule.., u need to kill to claim land >.>, gm'ing a player is a terrible idea, and tp'ing sheep away to save ur friend is also bad

there is no proof of sheep placing that sign
Back to top Go down

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Back to top Go down

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:53 pm

This was not me .-. I don't have /f bypass, as this was claimed in a safezone at spawn. I cannot provide evidence that this wasn't sheep, but can assure you that sheep is a smart girl
Back to top Go down

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:46 pm

exclusive1 wrote:
Heres my screen shot of what i found near spawn and i dont know who posted it but i have feeling it was sheepy or gibs -.-
[img]Exclusive1's abuse 2013-010[/img]

it was sheep, she are the most dumb girl , soory for i saying it , but i dont have any proof about it , but i think its she, gibs wouldn't do that
i know he hate you and you hate him , but he wouldn't do that much so he do that,
so , yeah What a Face
Back to top Go down

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:16 pm

Heres my screen shot of what i found near spawn and i dont know who posted it but i have feeling it was sheepy or gibs -.-
[img]Exclusive1's abuse 2013-010[/img]
Back to top Go down

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:12 pm

AND LOL his screen shots have pictures of me fighting with him and he did the rong this because he claimed over my friends land and then i re claimed it , then he told me that hes aloud to do that so i said sorry go reclaim it then he starfted to get mean and he kept spawn killing my friend then thats when i got into the real fight because first off like you said capn and i want you to tell everyone so THEY KNOW!!!! that im aloud to rank up the staff or make creative mode to the staff that were from my server that are really important well my friend was my staff so hes important so when sheepy was spawn killing i made my friend creative so sheepy cant touch him and i was also tping sheepy away because he was killing my friend 5 million times so this message proves im right and thats really how it went so CAPN IF YOU MAY Very Happy please explain to these kids Gibs- and Sheepy that im right Very Happy
CASE CLOSED Very Happy!
Back to top Go down

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:36 pm

Yeah, Gwin/Sheep did the wrong thing deleting my homes. He deleted my home in Propaganda's base when im already in Propaganda's faction -_- I get the point of my demotion but thats no reason to delete other homes unrelevant to Sandlefords base /sethome. Also Ymere knows and that he saw me in the faction "Sandleford". He even remembers me asking him to invite me back. So those are 2 mistakes by Sheepy. I was in the faction Sandleford, so theres nothing wrong with doing /sethome in their base. I just remembered that I tp'd BUT deleting the homes was a big mistake, since I did that before the /tp. Just stating my reason for tp: Gibs was infront of me so I just tp'd to him for fun to annoy him Razz I know doing /tp is abuse, my bad Very Happy But the purpose wasnt to kill GIBS or anything, since he was in front of me -_-

Wait, who is Mr.Baws again. Whats his IGN? I want to say this because Mr.Baws killed me. I know that because he told me that he killed me (USING COMMANDS) I think /kill. Because it said "VanPersie died" and no one hit me. And the bad thing was, that he killed me at spawn! Luckily, there were only 2-3 people on the server at that time so I could get it back again and that Baws gave me my levels back. But thats no reason to kill for fun since he said "HAHA, LOOOL I killed you AHA"
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:43 am

xGibs_Lordx/robot6060 wrote:
Ok then, I will explaib to cap'n as will sheep. You're a liar

Post screenies

Back to top Go down

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:29 pm

Ok then, I will explaib to cap'n as will sheep. You're a liar
Back to top Go down

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:35 pm

This is not true but i already explained to capn the truth so im not gonna post what really happened ......
Back to top Go down

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:09 pm

Ok, so me and Gwin were raiding a guy. Then exclusive comes and starts yelling at us to stop killing his friend. We said it's an anarchy server. He gave his friend creative mode and started throwing insults at me and Gwin.

I have Gwin as a witness...

Please fucking end this. You want us to leave? I'm sorry for the rage, but this is terrible. He's a TERRIBLE owner. He abuses, and I'm ready to leave. I bet Sheep is too >Sad

NectusCraft is going in the wrong path >Sad

I will be posting screenshots later.

Gibs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exclusive1's abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive1's abuse   Exclusive1's abuse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exclusive1's abuse
Page 1 of 1