NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Server IP is: verincraft.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonor Store
Latest topics
» Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.
Sandleford Recruitment Page I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Mortale Girl

» Activation Code Metal Slug Complete Pc
Sandleford Recruitment Page I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 am by 

» Colin McRae Rally 2.0
Sandleford Recruitment Page I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 am by 

» Resignation from Exuscraft
Sandleford Recruitment Page I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm by Ymerejliaf

» Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?
Sandleford Recruitment Page I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm by Guest

» Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!
Sandleford Recruitment Page I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm by Ymerejliaf

» what the heck is going on
Sandleford Recruitment Page I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm by CaptainSaac

» Current new site status
Sandleford Recruitment Page I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm by Guest

» White-Listing
Sandleford Recruitment Page I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 am by Guest

Top posters
CaptainSaac
Sandleford Recruitment Page I_vote_lcapSandleford Recruitment Page I_voting_barSandleford Recruitment Page I_vote_rcap 
Ymerejliaf
Sandleford Recruitment Page I_vote_lcapSandleford Recruitment Page I_voting_barSandleford Recruitment Page I_vote_rcap 
Mortale Girl

Sandleford Recruitment Page

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

Sandleford Recruitment Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandleford Recruitment Page   Sandleford Recruitment Page I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:30 pm

zig wrote:
captain how long do i have to be on the server to apply for staff: mod admin and anythin else

just like a week and then you can apply, ill most likely support because i knew you when i owned verin before gdion and brood betrayed me, and you were always trustworthy and mature, so like next wedsnday or something make one
Back to top Go down
https://nectuscraft.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sandleford Recruitment Page   Sandleford Recruitment Page I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:25 pm

captain how long do i have to be on the server to apply for staff: mod admin and anythin else
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandleford Recruitment Page   Sandleford Recruitment Page I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:12 pm

thanks for your support captainsaac and can i just say the server is amazing and also i would like to thank you for when i was on verincraft and i first joined your where there for me thats what a really owner does you and the staff have out your done yourself

thanks bro
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: Sandleford Recruitment Page   Sandleford Recruitment Page I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:58 pm

zig wrote:
Application Format: im new but ive known you for a long time just joined and already have full set of diamond armour and tools 2 sets actually and i can get them to god in no time

IGN: zig

Why you Think you're Qualified: i am a loyal member will do anythin for my faction and i am friends with most staff and known you all since 1.3.1

What you can Offer Us as a Faction: i can offer building skills mining skills sword skills anythin you name it

Why you want to Join Us: i want to be with a faction i can trust and members i can get along with a faction full of mates.

Number of Requirements Matched: half but will make it all in no time

I am not in Sandleford but if I were you sheepy I would let him join, he was loyal when I owned verincraft, and he was a pretty good pvper, and I also liked him a lot, he was a trusted loyal member on verin, so I also need to make him VIP on here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandleford Recruitment Page   Sandleford Recruitment Page I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:39 pm

Application Format: im new but ive known you for a long time just joined and already have full set of diamond armour and tools 2 sets actually and i can get them to god in no time

IGN: zig

Why you Think you're Qualified: i am a loyal member will do anythin for my faction and i am friends with most staff and known you all since 1.3.1

What you can Offer Us as a Faction: i can offer building skills mining skills sword skills anythin you name it

Why you want to Join Us: i want to be with a faction i can trust and members i can get along with a faction full of mates.

Number of Requirements Matched: half but will make it all in no time

Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: Sandleford Recruitment Page   Sandleford Recruitment Page I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:27 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandleford Recruitment Page   Sandleford Recruitment Page I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:03 pm

Sveper wrote:
and currently Sollindae is the only member. I plan to recruit 5 worthy members.

Requirements: Diamond armor, diamond sword and bow, decent sword statistics, Elite+

Optional Requirements (This will make your chances of being excepted larger): A diamond god set, 100+ sword statistics, Legend+ or Staff rank.

Application Format:

IGN: Sveper

Why you Think you're Qualified: im good at raid and im good at find places there our faction can raid

What you can Offer Us as a Faction: oh what i can offer that is , my skill

Why you want to Join Us: yea the faction is nice

Number of Requirements Matched: all

Declined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: please?   Sandleford Recruitment Page I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:31 pm

and currently Sollindae is the only member. I plan to recruit 5 worthy members.

Requirements: Diamond armor, diamond sword and bow, decent sword statistics, Elite+

Optional Requirements (This will make your chances of being excepted larger): A diamond god set, 100+ sword statistics, Legend+ or Staff rank.

Application Format:

IGN: Sveper

Why you Think you're Qualified: im good at raid and im good at find places there our faction can raid

What you can Offer Us as a Faction: oh what i can offer that is , my skill

Why you want to Join Us: yea the faction is nice

Number of Requirements Matched: all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandleford Recruitment Page   Sandleford Recruitment Page I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:10 pm

xGibs_Lordx/robot6060 wrote:
Hey! I only have a Loyal rank...but I'll apply anyway. I have a god set and god items. So I'm all good Very Happy

IGN: xGibs_Lordx

Why you Think you're Qualified: I think I am qualified because I am a good friend to my allies, but a strong enemy to my enemies.

What you can Offer Us as a Faction: My swords skill is only level 60, but I am working on it by the minute! I have great PvP skills, building skills, and raiding skills.

Why you want to Join Us: I want to join because the owner of my faction (sh0ck) is not active. He usually plays on goald6's account. This is basically the second strongest faction in the game. I would really be interested.

Number of Requirements Matched: Everything except the Elite+. I am only Loyal.

Hope I can Join!

Gibs Very Happy

Accepted.

Last edited by ~Sheepy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Gibs application for Sandleford.   Sandleford Recruitment Page I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:54 pm

Hey! I only have a Loyal rank...but I'll apply anyway. I have a god set and god items. So I'm all good Very Happy

IGN: xGibs_Lordx

Why you Think you're Qualified: I think I am qualified because I am a good friend to my allies, but a strong enemy to my enemies.

What you can Offer Us as a Faction: My swords skill is only level 60, but I am working on it by the minute! I have great PvP skills, building skills, and raiding skills.

Why you want to Join Us: I want to join because the owner of my faction (sh0ck) is not active. He usually plays on goald6's account. This is basically the second strongest faction in the game. I would really be interested.

Number of Requirements Matched: Everything except the Elite+. I am only Loyal.

Hope I can Join!

Gibs Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sandleford Recruitment Page   Sandleford Recruitment Page I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:16 pm

As many of you probably already know, my alt is Gwin. Gwin is the Owner of Sandleford, and currently Sollindae is the only member. I plan to recruit 5 worthy members.

Application Format:

IGN:

Why you Think you're Qualified:

What you can Offer Us as a Faction:

Why you want to Join Us:

Number of Requirements Matched:

EDIT: If you don't have Elite+ you may still apply but, you must have a god set.

Last edited by ~Sheepy on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandleford Recruitment Page   Sandleford Recruitment Page I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sandleford Recruitment Page
Page 1 of 1