NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Server IP is: verincraft.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonor Store
Latest topics
» Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.
ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Mortale Girl

» Activation Code Metal Slug Complete Pc
ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 am by 

» Colin McRae Rally 2.0
ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 am by 

» Resignation from Exuscraft
ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm by Ymerejliaf

» Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?
ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm by Guest

» Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!
ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm by Ymerejliaf

» what the heck is going on
ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm by CaptainSaac

» Current new site status
ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm by Guest

» White-Listing
ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 am by Guest

Top posters
CaptainSaac
ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_vote_lcapALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_voting_barALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_vote_rcap 
Ymerejliaf
ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_vote_lcapALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_voting_barALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_vote_rcap 
Mortale Girl

ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US   ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:19 pm

xGibs_Lordx/robot6060 wrote:
I spoke to Pyrak. It wasn't him... He said he has no idea who the hell got the password and what happened. Hes innocent.

how did you contact him
Back to top Go down
https://nectuscraft.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US   ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:44 pm

I spoke to Pyrak. It wasn't him... He said he has no idea who the hell got the password and what happened. Hes innocent.
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US   ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:23 pm

VanPersieMC wrote:
LOL. They think there so tough. Bring Pyrak, and he'll hack the Sh!* out of Verin. . GDION makes me laugh. The asshole has an eye on every forums there is. ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US Lol11

Van im sorry to say, but this is because of pyrak, gdion manipulated him against me and he gave them our passwords thats how they got on. I need to speak to pyrak asap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US   ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:08 am

Do /changepassword (old pass) (new pass)

Isaac, are you serious that your giving up. Dont. Plus, dont we have a backup? Even if we dont. Just start it again. Dude, you know that Pyrak can fucking destroy them. He even has videos of it, dont worry. He says it so calm: "Van, wanna go raid Verin". Like its not even a big thing. LOL, GDION's humour thing is I laugh at wannabe hackers. GDION, if your reading this, Pyrak's a better hacker than you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US   ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:19 pm

Sveper stop blaming people. What happened is done. No use crying over spilt milk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US   ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:10 pm

also gibs come on the chatbox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US   ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:09 pm

EVERYONE i would like to appologise for what happened they hacked because of me they are nothing but assholes i am truely sorry to everyone especially you tri owners

how do i change my password on nectus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US   ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:01 pm

SmiteKing wrote:
leaving isnt the answer. quiting is what brood and GDION want you to do. do what you want but really your just showing them that your weak if you quit. this situation can be resolved its not that big of a deal. another thing i was wondering is if zig was using his nectuscraft password on verin.

Smite, i'm pretty sure zig played a roll , he plays in verincarft
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US   ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:35 pm

LOL. They think there so tough. Bring Pyrak, and he'll hack the Sh!* out of Verin. . GDION makes me laugh. The asshole has an eye on every forums there is. ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US Lol11

Last edited by VanPersieMC on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot The Picture :D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US   ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:25 pm

Alright guys, I will be hosting a temporary server for anyone who wants to join. It will be up tomorrow. If people like, it'll be permanent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US   ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:01 pm

“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”

Yea your passwords need to be different. And they need to be secure. Don't point fingers, we just have to move on. We will be back. Stronger than ever. The weak act because they are scared, scared of our new strength. There would have been no action if we did not matter. We got to them. We must learn from our mistakes. We only ask that you are patient while we decide how to move forward. We will
Be posting on here to let everyone know what will be happening.

Thank you all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US   ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:36 pm

EXACTLY...Your last sentence. I wanted to say this long time ago. Passwords was how they got on -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: really issac?   ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:31 pm

leaving isnt the answer. quiting is what brood and GDION want you to do. do what you want but really your just showing them that your weak if you quit. this situation can be resolved its not that big of a deal. another thing i was wondering is if zig was using his nectuscraft password on verin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US   ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:28 pm

Never give up. Fu** GDION and Brood, may they go to hell. Capn, we will never leave you. You have people with you, that are willing to stay.Dont give up. Your a great person Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US   ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:02 am

CaptainSaac wrote:
we are working hard and fast to fix this, everyone who is banned will be unbanned within a few days

are that a backup so we get all our stuff back?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Agreed.   ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:33 am

Don't give up on us! If you do, we'll have to goto another server, this one had to be one of the best servers I've played on. Don't lose hope! Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US   ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:22 am

Isaac what's happening? Last night you told me you were giving up.

If we do give up - I don't know where I will go. Maybe...ugh! I'll have to find a shitty server Sad I don't wanna play on Sh!* D:
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US   ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:59 pm

we are working hard and fast to fix this, everyone who is banned will be unbanned within a few days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US   ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL MEMBERS DONT LEAVE US
Page 1 of 1