NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Server IP is: verincraft.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonor Store
Latest topics
» Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.
ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Mortale Girl

» Activation Code Metal Slug Complete Pc
ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 am by 

» Colin McRae Rally 2.0
ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 am by 

» Resignation from Exuscraft
ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm by Ymerejliaf

» Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?
ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm by Guest

» Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!
ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm by Ymerejliaf

» what the heck is going on
ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm by CaptainSaac

» Current new site status
ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm by Guest

» White-Listing
ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 am by Guest

Top posters
CaptainSaac
ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_vote_lcapATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_voting_barATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_vote_rcap 
Ymerejliaf
ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_vote_lcapATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_voting_barATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_vote_rcap 
Mortale Girl

ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!!   ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:48 pm

Just make those things that come up every few minutes saying "Register on the Forums at Nectuscraft.com" and maybe even a reward.
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!!   ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:36 pm

goald6 wrote:
exclusive1 wrote:
If you want i could ask some of my people to start registring Very Happy

Need to call them our people now Smile

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING
Back to top Go down
https://nectuscraft.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!!   ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:26 pm

exclusive1 wrote:

Need to call them our people now Smile
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!!   ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:22 pm

zig wrote:
i hope this helps for the last hour and a half every 5 minutes i mention the forums and get people to vote and register i hope this helps you and i will carry on doing so

thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!!   ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:20 pm

i hope this helps for the last hour and a half every 5 minutes i mention the forums and get people to vote and register i hope this helps you and i will carry on doing so
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!!   ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:39 am

exclusive1 wrote:

K Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!!   ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:15 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!!   ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Yea, I've noticed that only the staff have been posting on the forum Sad yea, I'll get more people on here Smile
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!!   ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:13 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!!   ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:03 pm

All staff need to start encouraging more people to register and use our forums. We need a better community on ours like verin has.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!!   ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND LOYAL MEMBERS!!!
Page 1 of 1