NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Server IP is: verincraft.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonor Store
Latest topics
» Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.
Daboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Mortale Girl

» Activation Code Metal Slug Complete Pc
Daboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 am by 

» Colin McRae Rally 2.0
Daboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 am by 

» Resignation from Exuscraft
Daboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm by Ymerejliaf

» Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?
Daboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm by Guest

» Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!
Daboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm by Ymerejliaf

» what the heck is going on
Daboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm by CaptainSaac

» Current new site status
Daboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm by Guest

» White-Listing
Daboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 am by Guest

Top posters
CaptainSaac
Daboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive I_vote_lcapDaboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive I_voting_barDaboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive I_vote_rcap 
Ymerejliaf
Daboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive I_vote_lcapDaboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive I_voting_barDaboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive I_vote_rcap 
Mortale Girl

Daboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Daboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive   Daboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:20 pm

Mrmc is right night one of your members could have unclaimed for him and then reclaimed so you didn't figure it out as quickly. Think a little before
You post lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: your a fail   Daboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Plus does anyone else see Daboose breaking blocks in these photos? no i didnt think so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive   Daboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:44 pm

mrmcmoding wrote:
Ok first. there is no proof of Daboose197 doing it. Before raging anymore please shut your mouth and stop tying to get us demoted when you and or your faction members could have done the damage....

EDT: Plus does anyone else see Daboose breaking blocks in these photos?

Open the spoilers. You simply use your mouse to click it. It's easy. ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: lol   Daboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:27 pm

Ok first. there is no proof of Daboose197 doing it. Before raging anymore please shut your mouth and stop tying to get us demoted when you and or your faction members could have done the damage....

EDT: Plus does anyone else see Daboose breaking blocks in these photos?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Daboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive   Daboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Okay, first off last night (12/18/12) Daboose camped out in front of my house, which was in the claimed land of my base. I had to leave so I told him “have fun trying to grief my faction because we have 170+power and only 18 claimed land” Then left.

Today I logged on for the first time since that, to find my house which I logged-out inside of; gone. I was standing in a hole. At first I thought Daboose used a tnt cannon to blow up my house, which I would have been okay with me; BUT Upon climbing out of the hole where my house once stood and somehow he was able to destroy almost all of my 18 chunk base, with what he said “A tnt cannon and the help of some creepers.” He was able to destroy a village tower, which stands about 20 blocks high.
I know how tnt cannons work. they shoot up close, and far; not from side to side. Meaning that he would have had to use like 30+ cannons to do the damage that was done. If Creepers is what where used the roofs of my house and the tower would have been left floating in the air. Creepers don’t have an explosion range of 30 blocks.

As you will be able to see in almost all of my screen shots, A LOT of the damage done to the base is not that of an explosion but of him using some type of bypass to break specific blocks of the base. Which he would not have been able to do unless he hacked or abused his powers on the sever. This is also not the first time he has broken blocks in side of my faction land. First time this happened was when Regun owned the faction I was hiding under ground to escape from in in a part that was still claimed he dug down to me and killed me; later saying that QUOTE “Lag helped him dig to me”

Screen shots:

What I want to see happen as a result of his abuse of power to not only myself but to Regun as well is that he, and all of his ALT’s be stripped of ANY MODERATOR powers whatsoever.

Now, to move to the second part of this report, the spawn killing.

I am not going to say anything about this, photos are worth a thousand words.

Spawn Killing:

Proof is all there. Thanks.

Skype is "alex.ccga" for questions when I might not be online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive   Daboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daboose - Power Hungery, Abuseive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NectusCraft :: Reports and Abuse-
Jump to: