NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Server IP is: verincraft.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonor Store
Latest topics
» Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.
UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Mortale Girl

» Activation Code Metal Slug Complete Pc
UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 am by 

» Colin McRae Rally 2.0
UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 am by 

» Resignation from Exuscraft
UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm by Ymerejliaf

» Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?
UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm by Guest

» Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!
UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm by Ymerejliaf

» what the heck is going on
UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm by CaptainSaac

» Current new site status
UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm by Guest

» White-Listing
UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 am by Guest

Top posters
CaptainSaac
UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapUNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barUNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Ymerejliaf
UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapUNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barUNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Mortale Girl

UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:12 pm

will there be a new ip for the next server
Back to top Go down
Ymerejliaf
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:10 pm

Go for it if you know them. I don't but if you do you can. I'm sure they'll just change their ips though :/.
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:17 pm

Ymerejliaf wrote:
Um just as a note for future references be careful what you post and say here. GDION and Brood read these posts.
lets ban there ips on our forums
Back to top Go down
https://nectuscraft.forumotion.com
Ymerejliaf
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:15 pm

Um just as a note for future references be careful what you post and say here. GDION and Brood read these posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:06 pm

I think that most of the people who came over from Verincraft used the same passwords as they did there, that was probably the root of the problem. Also on the topic, is it possible to change my password? I want it changed for safety purposes as it is slightly similar to my Verin one.

KI3V001
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:34 pm

What do you all mean by getting on your account? I know they hacked but howd they get on your account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:18 pm

they have taken over alot of peoples account first it was me then uncle_lump then they went on to someone else them ymere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:37 pm

SEXILEXI ARE THE FUCKING BROOD , HOW DID THEY TAKE OVER YOUR ACCOUNT ZIG HOW ;????? HOW HA?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:25 pm

Were all being hacked i need to talk to ymere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:15 pm

someone help me i got the ban hammer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:37 pm

I tryed kicking that lump guy but then i got baned, and he couldn't relog that fast.. I think it's someone else! Gibs come chat! :I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:29 pm

its the uncle_lamp guy i think hes called hes a verin rep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:21 pm

No...we're still under attack!!! GET OFF THE SERVER NOW ZIG!!!!
AND STAY OFF UNTIL WE GIVE THE ALL CLEAR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:19 pm

ive unbanned you guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:18 pm

Hi, I was playing, when all the sudden, VerinCraft took over zig's account and started banning all the staff!!!

I myself was banned as was preydekj, fangla, and maybe others

Idk, I was banned >Sad

GET ON ASAP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1