NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
www.verincraft.ca
NectusCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Server IP is: verincraft.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonor Store
Latest topics
» Is Verincraft still up? If it is, Please give me the recent IP.
Chat Manager and Spamguard I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Mortale Girl

» Activation Code Metal Slug Complete Pc
Chat Manager and Spamguard I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 am by 

» Colin McRae Rally 2.0
Chat Manager and Spamguard I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 am by 

» Resignation from Exuscraft
Chat Manager and Spamguard I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm by Ymerejliaf

» Server IP at the top of the page doesen't work?
Chat Manager and Spamguard I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm by Guest

» Re-Opening of NectusCraft!!
Chat Manager and Spamguard I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm by Ymerejliaf

» what the heck is going on
Chat Manager and Spamguard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm by CaptainSaac

» Current new site status
Chat Manager and Spamguard I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm by Guest

» White-Listing
Chat Manager and Spamguard I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 am by Guest

Top posters
CaptainSaac
Chat Manager and Spamguard I_vote_lcapChat Manager and Spamguard I_voting_barChat Manager and Spamguard I_vote_rcap 
Ymerejliaf
Chat Manager and Spamguard I_vote_lcapChat Manager and Spamguard I_voting_barChat Manager and Spamguard I_vote_rcap 
Mortale Girl

Chat Manager and Spamguard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Chat Manager and Spamguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Manager and Spamguard   Chat Manager and Spamguard I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm

No Advertising Purpose!

But Pyrak has some amazing scripts for plugins. Ask Gibs? Pyrak is a king at plugins and running a server. Again. This is for Ymere and Capn.
Back to top Go down
Ymerejliaf
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Chat Manager and Spamguard   Chat Manager and Spamguard I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:15 pm

This is a rising issue. Perhaps I shall go on some large premium servers and see if I can't find out what thy use to manage chat. Amaz said he would quit because it was so annoying he couldn't even see what he was saying. I'm not sure if EssentialsChat has the capabilities we need but I can definitely find out as that's an easy plugin to manage.
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: Chat Manager and Spamguard   Chat Manager and Spamguard I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:35 pm

goald6 wrote:
The more people we have, the more people that will be talking. They just need to get over it.

lol ya, but we do need more staff, who are on more frequently
Back to top Go down
https://nectuscraft.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chat Manager and Spamguard   Chat Manager and Spamguard I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:34 pm

The more people we have, the more people that will be talking. They just need to get over it.
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Re: Chat Manager and Spamguard   Chat Manager and Spamguard I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:20 pm

goald6 wrote:
Spam guard is always helpful. I like how the chat works though, but there are always tweaks that could be made. People also just need to make an effort to use either faction chat or alliance chat.

true, its just that some staff are thinking about quitting due to be annoyed by have so many ppl talking in chat at once
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Manager and Spamguard   Chat Manager and Spamguard I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:13 pm

Spam guard is always helpful. I like how the chat works though, but there are always tweaks that could be made. People also just need to make an effort to use either faction chat or alliance chat.
Back to top Go down
CaptainSaac
Owner
Owner
CaptainSaac

PostSubject: Chat Manager and Spamguard   Chat Manager and Spamguard I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:47 am

Should we add a. Spamguard and also we need a good chat manager so we can manage all of these people so to isn't so nano young in cht with everyone talking, so please give suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Manager and Spamguard   Chat Manager and Spamguard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat Manager and Spamguard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NectusCraft :: Suggestions-
Jump to: